Friday, August 10, 2007





finally back to posting. oh my dear world. im finally sitting in front of my com relaxing. resting my legs and moving my fingers.=D
yesterday was NATIONAL DAY. HAPPY BELATED 42ND BDAY TO SINGAPORE.lolx.
this is the first time im outside and not watching the parade and performances on national day. and...its kinda weird. hahax. watched rush hour 3 with the girls + fujie and aaron. it was a very nice movie.. ^.^ [sorry elaine,for making you fall again.LOlx.] went for lunch,and then went to watch the two guys play pool at AMK. first time xinni and i touched the "stick" and learnt playing. but it isnt EASY AT ALL! tmd. went back to AMK HUB to find the gurls. aaron and fujie went back..[DAMMIT.WE DIDNT TAKE PICTURES.! >=( ROAR ROAR! ]
and then we went shopping for clothes.
bought a TOP, $25.
and,i stayed in my dad's shop till 11pm. i WAS TRICKED OK!
they say they will send me home at 10. so i dont have to squeeze in the mrt or bus. but,i waited there from 9.30 to 11!!i was rotting alone there.

FRIDay.
met elaine,muqin and mabel at 11plus,headed to PLAZA for lunch. then train-ed to orchard,WISMA.
bought a TOP from TOPSHOP, $46.
bought a necklace, $20.
bought footwear at far east, $30.
oh ya! i saw a very nice TOP from FOREVER21!!! I WANTED THAT TOP SO BADLY CAN!
): I WILL BE BACK FOR IT!
wanted to shop for more with them..but elaine and i gotto meet DEAR HANTING and chekying at vivo.
so we left,and train-ed again to vivo.. played water.. and then went thai express for dinner.another $10. they went to adore stars outdoor at rooftop,elaine and i TRAIN-ed home. damn tiring. my legs are freaking tired..gonna break down SOON.lolx. i cant stand shopping.. thats why i dont like going shopping,especially for clothes. but we enjoyed these few days la..
"HEREBY OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE, PEIJIE IS DECLARED BANKRUPT."
therefore,indoors for me till monday. (: dont bother asking me out.i prefer HOME. ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home