Wednesday, August 08, 2007

world,world.
woke up at 5.30am and met the girls at 6.15.
its EARLY. stupid cross country.
why at bISHAN PARK ! hahas.but the distance is so short this yr.
didnt clash with YUying secondary cos the park is BIG.
went to Bishan,took our lunch and shopped.
then all the girls went to my house to do SOMEthing..
ok,actually we did MANY THINGS.!
and one of the many interests in xinni and elaine..
was TO EAT,EAT , EAT AND EAT!
biscuits,milk,tea,chocolates,durians,cookies,
my kitchen is really like a food paradise to them..
not for me.LOL.
and xinni is worse,eat,slp,eat,slp.=X
so funny can!
and it was like a party lor. imagine 9 people in ONE ROOM! INCLUDING WEIXIONG!
but all were running up and down like mad dogs
laughters everywhere.quite an enjoyable time spent with them.
but what makes me even happier was the time when i was learning piano from my teacher,ELAINE LIEW POK. (: thanks alot!! we were playing [jaychou's bu neng shuo de mi mi]
playing it over many times and same part..making HUIYING feel bored.SORRY.HAHAS.
its a very nice song!!!! heees!
thanks elaine for collecting dust from my piano and floor. hahahax.
thanks huiying,for helping me clean up the mess in my room!
and thanks vivian for volunteering to help me pack my books! ^.^
thanks huiying for that lovely handphone poutch. u r SO SWEET!

went for dinner just now with family.. DELICIOUS !
CRABBB! WOO!
tomorrow is national day.
RUSH HOUR 3! ^.^
going out going out going out with besties finally!
ok,think i shall end here for today.
thats the end of today's announcement,thankyou!

"i think im getting real bad at acting,entertaining and pretending.. how? ): "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home