Sunday, August 05, 2007

bloody sunday again. =.=
slept at 3 last night,and woke up at 10am!
7hours of sleep,is definately not enough for me.
therefore,i gonna replenish my sleeping time later on.hahahas!
oh ya! i didnt manage to get into the same dream last night! =( haahas.
"i wanna be your friend..." ):
i have actually planned my time for today..
like,do my homework and study for maths/chinese test..
and then watch VCDs.. (: what a lovely bloody sunday right? hahas.

tomorrow is monday again. and im so excited.^^
new week + new inspiration + more challenges = more work.
thats what my brother says.
but as time pass by,i feel its exciting to face new challenges,
life will be bored if there isnt any,and so,
lets all be prepared!! dont COM[P]LAIN.cos it isnt going to help.

im so looking forward to tomorrow's PE lesson!!
and 4n1 girls,remember to bring pe attire!!! ^.^

i gonna save money starting from tomorrow.
but i dont know if it will be a success.
im just afraid i dont have enough to spend during december hols.
look,this is the first time im planning for my future. -.- hahas.

ps.. i wanna learn volleyball so badly! ):
how i wish i can learn from the volleyball coach in my family...
I WANT TO LEARN VOLLEYBALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home