Tuesday, July 24, 2007


everything went well,except fer CHINESE LESSON!
im very very very upset la! cos of the BLOODY chinese test!
i totally screwed it. i was too tired yesterday.
therefore,i only learnt 2 topics out of 3 for the test.

this time,i dont have any sense of urgency for it,i dont know why

maybe im too confident? or maybe i dont give a damn.
and i regretted when i handed up the paper. totally made me speechless.
it was HARD. i lied on the table for about 5 minutes or so during the test.
and i handed it up with several blanks on it. =.=

i lost free marks.RAHH.


poa teacher made me pissed today. so i dont really give a damn when she wakes me up. serve you right for being stung by BEE.
i hope the next one wont be me.

today's assembly was really !@##$%%^&^%$#@~
teaching us stuffs like vagina fluids.penis stuffs.bisexual.AIDS/HIV. waste of my time.

daryl broke his promise.
he didnt stay back to study today. cos !@#$ JOHN influenced him to go home and DOTA. =.= i dont like it when guys got so addicted to games.
actually i decided to leave,but i realised huiying they all still staying to study.
as i promised them b4,today we will study together...and i felt so bad breaking such promises. therefore,i decided to go back school with them after lunch. (: we enjoyed. many jokes. and BIG BIG THANKS TO MUQIN, for teaching me my physics HOMEWORK! (: went home at around 5plus and i like..cant tahan liao. im forcing my eyes open on my way home. but i still cant sleep.cos im waiting for the kuku tuition teacher. RAH.im really TIRED.HOW?

i can finally remember his name. ^^

things to be done
-fnn test correction
-poa 2005 paper
-poa appropriation account
-tuition physics homework


michelle,it isnt complicated. will be there for you. <3.
and my jaw isnt at the right place yet. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home