Saturday, July 21, 2007

i slept sweetly last night.
because i wept to sleep.
so when i opened my eyes this morning,i know things wont be over just like that.
i know that i have a decision to make.
i know it isnt so simple like what other people says.
yesterday.im really very down.my heart was completely torn.
and im almost on the verge of ending this friendship.
cos im too tired to handle all these.
i wanted to tell my mum,i wanna stop studying.
but i cant.
crying is all i can do.

i felt much better after chatting with guoheng.
his innocence made me laugh.
^.^

what i want now,is to relax myself. go out with some outside friends and chill.

nothing will be over until we have a heart to heart talk. there is no understanding at all.

im strong.i can. i will. i want to. BE HAPPY,again.

HOW I WISH TO BE BORN IN 1989.AND SO,I MAY BE IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS FUJIE AND AARON. ):

i believe,jesus will lead me through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home