Friday, July 20, 2007


ok..many things happened these few days.
i overcomed everything.
i dont wanna touch the topic on friends anymore.
cos i have enough friends.enough problems.enough happiness.^^
i have enough love from them too.

school these few days were great.
cos daryl makes my mondays to fridays fun and enjoyable.
just not feeling very well lately lor..
many ppl are falling sick,so please take care.

michelle isnt happy.
mabel isnt happy.
huiying isnt happy.
i will make them happy (:

for today,im glad to have michelle smsing me during lessons.
mabel to entertain me.
prati,vanessa,mabel,michelle,lihua for lunch.
lihua to return to school with me.
darren for company.
michelle,careen,muqin,mabel for laughs.
and most importantly,huiying,for chatting with me on the phone for hours when im in canteen and she at home,and come to school to walk me to interchange..THANKS LOTS! LOVEs!!

anyway,be happy ok. its not your fault. and im glad you kept your promise to her. that defines "true friend"
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home