Thursday, July 12, 2007

im very very very tired. its 12.30 am.
FNN is making me real mad.
went to night market with XN,HY,E,A,W and A's friends.
basically,nothing much.
walked about findingg the guys. thats all.LOL.
watched them eat. but.at least i got to leave my house at night! ^.^
weizhe came and we got to go.LOl.
rushed home for my FNN.
but... if you know me,i wont sit there rushing to complete it.
i ran about my whole house. finding some interesting stuffs to do.
playing on the organ..it has been so long since i touched the organ.
ITS REAL DUSTY.lol!
i really love canon in D LOTS.
and playing the song "hua xiang" makes me think of eric. =X
they are painting my room tomorrow.
its definately going to be a mess.i HATE that.
to everyone who cares,IM OK.(:

to DEAR ELAINE.
thanks alot for being there. not forgetting xinni.
hope everything will be fine real soon.
to dear XINNI.
im so so sorry bout just now..
really dont mean it.. ):
I LOVE YOU GUYS! not forgetting huiying.LOL!! <3. size="2">
dont borrow money from others if you dont wanna return.
i learnt my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home