Wednesday, July 25, 2007

to those who are viewing my blog right now:
if you are here just hoping that i will post something bout what happened to me in class today,
then kindly please click the red cross on the top right hand corner. (:

or if you just want to know the reason,
then let the reason be PMS.
got the answer you want? you may leave.

i got back my chinese test. 25/50.
shocked? the least i should get if i learnt my spellings,will be 30.
its ok.i deserve it.
lessons suck today. especially chemistry period.
many times i wanted to take out my phone to msg some people.
really MANY times.
but i just stopped myself from doing that.
many times someone noticed im not happy.
hahas.. thankyou . im really fine.
many times i was hoping to recieve a sms that can make me smile..
but i recieved none.
or maybe,it was recieved at wrong timing.
i was like.so excited when i walked past that class. =X

my friends ARE ALL NOT HAPPY.
yet they are all cheering one another up.
i have to admit.i have nice friends.
i really want to love school.
but pls tell me how to?
i saw many maris stella students at the interchange ..
but i always dont seem to meet the person whom i want to.
):
HAIS.HAIS.hais...

elaine isnt in a good mood again.
one after another..
YOU msged me in class.
telling me to cheer up.when im just infront of you,sobbing.
now its my turn.
take notice of what you are having instead of what you are lacking of now.
u will feel much more HAR PEE YER. (:
ILU too. ^.^

HARPEE BIRTHDAY AOSHENG!!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home