Sunday, July 29, 2007

i was looking forward to this day all these while.
and it finally arrived.
but its over already.
i have been telling myself not to cry, to control my emotions when i get to see him.
but, when i got near him,and when he opened his eyes,
he looked at us standing around him,
his eyes were filled with tears.
i was shocked.very shocked.
thats the first time i see him cry..
he always appear to be strong. not now anymore.
my heart really aches,and i cried too.
although he is just like a stranger to me,
i still have feelings for him.


i always thought im strong to deal with such things.
but i always failed.
i have never witnessed any deaths before,
and what i mean is,relatives or closed ones.

therefore,im now very scared.
i hate letting my imagination run wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home