Tuesday, August 07, 2007




i can sense LOVE in these three pics.<3.>
heYY world!
school hour seemed to be damn long today.
everyone was half dead during lessons.
lack of sleep i suppose.

went to...
at kovan for lunch with bunch of close pals.
and we enjoyed la..
its super YUMMY!

shopped in kovan and bought ear studs.
then headed to pasar malam for stickerS! they are cute!
hahahax.
mabel and huiying came to my house after that,
cos mabel say she is feeling hot,
and want come my house for AIR CON!
but!
we went to the park instead.LOLs.
had truck loads of fuN! ^.^
the presence of babies make me feel mature. (:
they make me happy when skies are grey.
i feel blessed and fortunate to have them. (:


i think i did something wrong again today.. but who cares.
xinni trying to change,me too.

tmr,CROSS COUNTRY AT BISHAN PARK WITH YUYING SECONDARY,I FEEEL WEEEIRD!
hoping not to see so many of my friends. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home