Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Dear diary..

Im feeling very strange.
Confused.
Irritated
Tired
Stressed
I didn’t noe wad to do right now..
I seem to have lots of things to blog about.. this morning..went to meet martin and yuetseng..then they go hoo hoo..lols.. I went to nnb find xinni they all.. tmd realize I didn’t bring money lahs.. luckily I don have to spend on anything..and thanks yanling for the treat.. =) then met mr lam.. walked around with him..haha he so damn cute and funny..he ish so damn generous lahs.. martin say: mr lam I a bit hungry.. then he say wad u wan to eat.. go order loh.. then someone said I nid money,he asked how much? Wah.. so nice of him lahs.. he simply rocks.mus pay attention during his lesson in class liaos.. wee.

hm. Read elaine’s blog liao. Apology accepted..so don worry. I noe u have been thinking bout how to make mi not to be angry anymore..i noe u kept asking xinni wad to do..and wad u should do.. but pls dun waste time doing these things..don stress out yourself over this matter. Its sort of over le bahs.sory for everything again..

Todae in band.. things happened..this time is serious.. is it my fot ? is it cos I wanted to go to the toilet when he is frustrated? Is it I don bother how he feels? Is it cos of me? Really felt very sad for Jason.. if im him,I wont do sho much things.. I wont sacrifice so much..thx Jason for all your sacrifices..and never give up.. everything will be ok in the end..if its not ok,its not the end.. so mus jiayou kae? We trust u.. u can do it de.. and mus cheer up oso..

After band went jogging with crabby at serangoon stadium. Felt damn relieved..thanks lishyuan.. ran all the way..and kept thinking of … okie. I hope he is there too.. wan tell him lots of things.but too bad..i cant. Hate sch hols lahs.! Anyway.. right now.. Darren and lishyuan became my motivation for studying liao..cos of the jellies.hahas. although its onli jellies..they are from special ppl..and so,I bother lah! After that,was walking to the nearest bus stop..it isn’t near at all.. its very quiet dark and scary..was walking alone all the way.. then saw elaine’s sms.. I was in deep thoughts..didnt realize I passed by the bus stop..and I continued walking lohs..and walked home in the end..tmd lahs..so far can..but it seemed to be so near jus now..

Reached home.. feeling damn tired.. then bathe liao..switched on the com..hanting came nudging me.. telling mi or maybe hinting mi to save the frenship.. asked mi to listen to him once? After wad he told mi,I burst out.. and luckily timothy er came online.. talked bout band..and I stopped.. felt that hanting really became mature le.. thx brother..loveyoulots!

I noe sam mus be feeling dreadful..pls don blame yourself.. its been quite long..since we had a gd chat.. I dunch noe how he is feeling..i dono wad he is thinking..i dono wad I can do to help him.. we r jus like strangers nowadays.. have problems oso don dare go to him anymore..wads happening.. I duno how to be a gd sis at all luhs.. dun even noe how he feels.. cant even help him..

Hmm.. called guoheng jus now.. lolls.. then we chatted lohs.. he made mi laugh.. I chatted with so many ppl todae..he is the onli person that made mi laugh.. made mi lol and haha all the way..but not for the other ppl..maybe cos he is toot? Hahas.. =X anyway..thx fer being there.. dun worry u will be my close fren de.hahas. =)

Thx timothy er.. for dono wad..i jus have loads of things to tell yew..but u have to study too bad lahs.. I will wait..until your o lvl is over.. u mus jiayou okie..wishing yew all the best..u rock. <3.>


timothy yeo..don worry bout the band anymore..since u stepped down liao..then u mus concentrate on your studies le..heard from timothy er that u are very stress.. i noe mr chew kept complaining to u about the band..hais.. try not to think bout it kae? and mus rest well oso if not later u fall sick.. take good care brother. love ya louts. <3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home