Friday, September 01, 2006










Yesterdae was teachers day celebration.. was supposed to walk around serangoon for aces dae..but at last did some dono wad in the hall lahs..cos its raining mahs.. super sian lah! Then after that upper sec went back to class and make teachers dae cards.. joey and I made one each..mine super ugly..hahass. then..hm.. I went down to the amphitheatre to find the band lohs..they are playing honour glory for uniform groups to march to the hall..i was sitting down there tokiing to them.. then went up to the hall..look around..and went bck to amphitheatre.. after the whole performance,we all went to the hall lorhs.. watched those performances..not bad lahs..quite entertaining lohs.. then after dismissal at around 11pm, we went around wishing teachers a happy teachers day.. hmmm. And I realized mr lam is CUTE! Hahas.

Then after that, xinni Vivian and mi took a cab to zhonghua primary sch to find their teachers..($4)but they will be dismissed at 1.30 onli..and we are not supposed to go in..so no choice cos we have band later on.. we took a cab ($4) to my primary school..mitting wenshu there.. they said we are allowed to go in at 1.30 again..wth lahs.. we went to the coffee shop nearby to have our lunch.. then went back. And we went into xinghua primary sch ar around 1.15.. found my teacher..and sad lahs..cos Melissa michelle and joyce..! =( miss them loads lahs.. hais.. missed those times together.. =.( then we took cab again to zhonghua sec.. ($4) luckily this time is they pay..if not I POK LIAO..

I went for band..they went for dental.. Im sho damn odd there can.. my bass clarinet is sent for repair..and they asked mi to play the clarinet…wapiang..when mr masree asked for the tubas..he oso didn’t ask mi to play..i oso dono wad to do at that time! Like im transparent lahs..and that time I was having a very bad headache.. a very bad one..so I walked away..telling izzati to kip my instrument for me..i dunch feel like going hm..

so I went to find yanling at bishan..($6)saw primary sch frens..and then choonwei..and then yanling..hahas. she was with jolyn and martin.. then we went to bugis liaos.. topped up my card ($10.) having a very bad headache that time..so didn’t really tok much.. and martin asked mi not to be anti-social.. I called Elaine.. they said they at bugis street..actualli tot of finding them..think they are enjoying themselves that time lohs.. erm.dun wanna tok more bout this..

we went to shop .. bought sweets..jolyn ish cute! Hahas.. all the way kept saying the word “cute.”
And I told martin to count the number of times the two of them saying “cute” total around 14 times I think? Hahas.. but its fun to be out with them lahs.. =) after that we decided to go to the pond there and feed the fishes..we bought the fish food..at $2 per packet.. we bought three packets.. and its really FUN feeding the fishes.. I managed to touch them ..and their bodies are soft lohs.. nice lahs..we throw the food around.. like we are throwing out our troubles.. the fishes are very big..and I screamed when yanling said the black fish was infront of me..i was so shocked lahs..its so big.. bet we really enjoyed feeding the fishes..

we waited for bus 70 at around 7oclock..until 7.30..then we realized that thursdae like dun have bus 70..lols..so we decided to take a cab…that time..things happened..i wont say out lahs.. I bet that guy oso don wan mi to say out..so I better shut up..dun wan him to be angry with me..hahas.. =X anyway,sorry lahs.. =) then..hm..took cab home again yesterdae.. then the three of them went to find kj..i paid $10 for the cab.. =X and was toking to Darren until I reached hm.. he promised he wont be angry with mi for something until forever..maximum one dae. Hahas. So I told him everything… and I think he was a little pissed? Yepp. And everything was over at 10pm..
JOESONGHAEYO ONCE AGAIN ..=)

And thx martin..lols..for acting cute whole dae..and helping mi carry my bag.. when I was going hm,I was still having a bad headache..so I slept very earli yesterdae..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home