Saturday, August 26, 2006



yesterdae was band dinner/investiture 2006. hmm..not bad lorr.started at around 6.50pm?..hahas.. I was sitting infront of the laptop..and shit la..i forgot to learn how to on the speaker.. =X so paiseh can..and the powerpoint moved so fast! Aiyoyo.. shi bai..but at the end of it,mr ong came to find mi..and said that my presentation was great! Hahas.. thx for making mi smile.. lolls..erm.. after that..ish the dinner..i didn’t expect ben they all to be there at this time.. cos yanling oso say they all sure go back de lahz.. but surprisingly they are still there..and im glad! Hahas..thx Darren and ben! And u all mus thank mi for the drinks too!! Hahas..
hmm..then we all exchanged gifts.. I sat with my section..and they rock can.. but sad that the two timothys not sitting with us.. it’s a big section..and its hard to control..ahhas. =) but I simply love clarinertists@zwinds06.

Timothy yeo. thx for guidance since sec one..and its really great to have u as my senior and my korr. Thx for calling mi and asking mi if im okie when im not.. thx for being xinni’s and my korr. Thanks for the BIG Lollipop! I LOVE U LOTS. Even though u r not coming back for band practices anymore,we will surely miss u.. mus still ask us to go out during holidaes okie? U r the best and dearest kor we’ve ever had.. =D

Fiona..thx fer doing so much for the band too..thanks for entertaining us.. thanks for scolding us when u have to..u will be dearly missed too.. =)

TIMOTHY ER.. heys. U r the best senior I’ve ever had..thanks for everything brother.. I really hate to see u leave.. im sad yesterdae..cos I noe that we wont get a chance to be together after yesterdae ler.. for timothyyeo and Fiona,we can still go out ..but I noe its impossible for u.. we can only chat in msn, or see each other in sch.. although u didn’t really tok to mi in sch.. didn’t really teach mi much in the bass clar section.. I noe u r a senior who cares..thanks for coming back after Chinese new yr.. thanks for sharing with mi your experiences and feelings. I’ve learnt a lot a lot a lot from u.. hope everything remains the same..Last but not least..thanks for the chocolate.. its nice..and I like it lots.. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BROTHER. =)
And special thanks to juniors whu gave mi gifts.. =))

Yesterdaee.. after the whole dinner, I cried..hahas. oso dunch noe why lahs.. jus simply miss them lorr. But.. timothy er smsed mi..when im still in sch..! he ish in the canteen.and im at the foyer.. I was like..over the moon lahs?im sho happy he like the pressies I gave him.. I chose for sho long..and I hope he will use it.. hahas.. but if he chose to throw the letter away,its okiee.cos I’ve written things that I always wanted to say to him ler..and since he read it ler,why not jus throw it away? Hahas. =))

Hm..in the auditorium..xinni went up on stage to receive certificates for librarian head’s post..so glad for her.. congrats darling. Knoe u can do it der. Felt so proud of u.. (“,)

Todae..went to work at 9.. hm..not bad lor..cos is Doreen opening..hahas..quite fun..? but was damn tired lahs.. after that.. went to hougang mall library on my own.. so lonely hor..i slept in the bus..and ended up in PUNGGOL PARK lahs.. then I alighted quickly and took bus back to hougang mall..lols.. idiot lahs.. then after going to the library,I went back home lorr. Sho tired..now waiting for the tuition teacher to come.. I nid to slp!! Haha..then lihua tmr no nid work!! Im alone again..luckily there ish gentson! Hahas.. ending here..
Tatas.`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home