Tuesday, August 15, 2006

duno wads happening to mee..in class jus now..after school...after hearing those few sentences from them..suddenly felt like crying.. my heart is damn pain jus now lorr..and lishyuan asked mi why i like wan to cry laidat...and i told her that my eyes very pain..hahas...luckily i controlled... luckily i left the room b4 anything happened... luckily there ish prati to entertain mee.. mmy heart ish really very pain jus now lahz..hais...idiots... =X maybe my mood ish swinging... maybe i dono wad im feeling... maybe im too emotional... maybe.... BUT how if u r me?
somemore jus now after school ALLAN DON LET MI GO IN TO THE TAXI!! IDIOT..so selfish...! aiya don wan blog liao lahz..my coursework haven do...POA OSO DONO HOW TO DO..TMR GOT QUIZ SOME MORE..

glad to see sam in a good mood...continue to be like this samuel.. =))


JUST FUCK OFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home