Friday, July 28, 2006

todae..after hearing the fact that caren fell down and was in great pain,i rushed to the general office immediately..things happened so suddenly..really very worried for her..nearly cried la..but..cry for wad? lols..she is still awake can! anyway she like cannot tok when she ish lying down there..so scary..suddenly tot of many tings..my imagination went wild...very afraid of losing any of my frens around me..really.. hahas.anyway she called mi and told mi she ish fine le..relieved.. =)) hope she can come sch on mondae bahz...

anyways...im very confused right now...false hope or wad? dono lahz..hais...=( kept thinking bout it... about every single thing that happened in school..in my class..basketball court... canteen..your smile meant alot to me..and to elaine..i don noe wad happened to u...sorry no matter wad the reason can be... =(

i miss xinni. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home