Sunday, July 23, 2006

cry cry cry! is that the only thing i can do? i dono wad the hell im thinking about lor! this and that....im going to explode soon...im very tired.. but now i noe something...think bout nothing..treasure each and every fren beside me... thats the best i can do....not to make anyone sad..angry..disappointed.. time is really precious..and i love bui ni ni alot.. =)) really alot...and i didnt wan to neglect g2c2 anymore..trust me..im trying my best to be included...sorry for everything..for showing attitude all that... sorry...elaine...thanks for chatting with mi yesterdae..i really said everything from the bottom of my heart...and xinni..ii really enjoyed being with u.. trust me... =)) and to timothy er...i hate the word..CHEY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home