Wednesday, July 19, 2006

todaee..recieved a letter from someone...and i didnt expect to recieve a letter from u lorr..reallyz..anyway...its very touching..and i will reply one to u soon..thanks.. =)) hmm..sians lor..todae came back early..played maple..then..later going tuition liaoz..will be coming home at 8.30..so ppl don miss me!! cos after 8.30..i will be baking butter cake!..im trying out for my practical exam this fridae...wish me gd luck..i really very scared lorr..hais..i hope there wont be so many ppl standing outside like last fri..cos i will be very stress de... =X hahas..tmr got band..so im going to try out my macaroni tmr night!! hahas.. okie..i will try to update when im free okie? and i miss samuel alot...he didnt reply my sms! and didnt tok to mi for so long le..hahas... im off to write a letter liaoz... <3...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home