Sunday, July 09, 2006


thanks people ferr tagging...anyway..i think im sick again..too stress? im not sure..am i suffering from depression? hahahs.funny hor? i think i must be crazy...kept sneezing..having a very bad sore throat right now.. i cannot even yawn right now as my throat hurts! wonder how is liyan now...hope she ish okae...=) hm.. todae..enjoyed working lorr.quite fun..cos is doreen mahz =X i hope she everyday opening! hhaas..felt that standing at the counter makes the time pass faster...im not sure why..maybe becos u r always toking to customers..and never stopped toking..


'm waiting for the night drifting awayOn the waves of my dreams to another dayI'm standing on a hill and beyond the cloudsThe winds blowing still and catching my doubtsI'm hunting on the night the slave to my dream an illustrated seen decends in the sleepWe're playing for the fights emotional gamesI'm turning off my eyes and hiding my shame

A neverending dream a dream of you I believe I received a sign of youtonight I want to hide my feelings too as you do and I want to be with you

=)
ellpeejay signing off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home