Tuesday, November 28, 2006

okie.
im so damn pissed todae.
jus becos of one stupid idiotic msg..
okie.i wont care bout that anymore.
ppl makes mistakes ok.
no one is perfect.
and the choice piece is changed to a simpler one.
u should noe the reason?
so your playing is great?
ok.
prove to me lor?
i never see u play solo b4.
actually i wont bother if im in syf or not.
as what jason said,he joined band cos of fun-ness.
not becos of CCA Points ok.
and me too.i don give a dam bout cca points.
hahahas.
as i said.actually i wont bother if im in syf or not.
now i noe.. timothy is also banned from syf last yr.
so i gonna work hard and go for syf this yr.
just for myself.and my seniors.
i dont think my playing sux like hell ok.
if u r great,u come let mi look at your standard.
OH FCK MAN. ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home