Saturday, November 25, 2006

25th november liaos.
85 more days.
(:
zwinds performed for music and movement night yesterdaee.
hahas..
bhg they all came...
felt sad ferr jason as he cant perform..
hais.
and im happy..
cos my mum came,surprisingly..
and she watched our performance..
this ish the first time my mum attended my performance..
and i felt fortunate when my dad came to fetch us home..
thanks. =)

elaine went fer oje todae..
went to find her at around 12..
her oje ends at 2pm..
and i was there doing nothing..
so helped them clean trays..
and stupidoo qingbin..say i go there holidae..
cos i was wearing my home clothes and bringing my uniform and a shoebox.
aiya whatever.
hahas. then.. elaine was doing quite well i suppose..
i am supposed to work at 5.30..
then after 2pm,talked to elaine in the crew room..
then doreen came to tok to her at around 3plus..
and i went with her for injection.
hahas. speechless. =X
then we reached mac at around 4.30..and doreen told mi that ahboon asked mi to go home..no nid work ..cos im sick!! ahahaha.
sort of happy! i got mc..so still got pay for mi.. and i gonna work tmr.. =P
tomoro with doreen and michelle!! wootts.
dun knoe if my mum allow mi to go linda's bbq anot..cos mi sore throat.. =<
hmm..shall ask again tmr.
next week's schedule.
mon-band.
tues-band
wed-band.dentist.
thurs-do my homework.
fri-shopping.
sat-work
sun-work.

85..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home