Saturday, December 22, 2007

the fact that im unable to go to malaysia today made me think alot.
im actually not sad.. but confused..
im wondering if you actually cared.

wanted to go to yuying's concert with aaron and all.
but think again,its kinda weird.
and .. i feel that its very difficult to find someone out when you are down.
i dont mean anyone when i say someone.
someone is people who can hear me out and im comfortable with.

i guess its time to go shopping alone.
im letting my emotions take over me once again.
i dont like it.
but i guess if im out there with friends,i wont feel this way.

i really have lots to say.but..its hard for me to express in words esp in my blog.
i am not very happy right now,thats all..

to add on.. my phone drowned yesterday during work.
dropped into a pool of water.. and went swimming.
it has already stopped breathing by the time i rescued it.
i guess i have lost some of you people's contact.
so if you happen to sms me,do leave your name. thanks!

):


... ...
happy bird day aunty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home