Saturday, December 15, 2007

work yesterday was damn tiring. from 9.30 to 5! then headed to vivo..and then to daryl's house! woke up at ten today..cos g2c2 came to my house. we were addicted to the game LUDO. its very fun!! i <3>
im actualy feeling very tired now.. but i just dont feel like sleeeping. i suddenly miss my class.both 4n1 and 4n2.. no joke next year.

oh ya.someone sort of lectured me yesterday. and , I AM PISSED. i preferred a more polite way of talking things out. and i dont like people to interfere in what i am doing. yes,i know next yr is our big O. i dont expect anyone to come and lecture me like: dont you have enough money for your three meals daily? why must you work? and MUCH MORE. i am really displeased. well.that isnt the way you talk to me in school.the purpose of calling me is to persuade me to go for band,and not lecture me like that. you want me to quit my job to focus on my studies. why not let me quit band instead? im not trying to say band is not good.band is great.its my time management that sucks. i just feel that,you are not my mother. and even my mother,dont talk to me LIKE THAT. damn.

okay. too pissed to blog any further.

i still love my cousins. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home