Friday, June 15, 2007











Back to post.
14th june.
Its my day.
My bday. =my bad day.
Hahas.. everything turned out to be exactly opposite from what I expect.
Hmm.. elaine is right. its torturing when someone close to you forget your special day. Hahas. Okays.less craps.
Went sun tanning with huiying and mabel at 10plus.. played around in the sea.. had alittle fun.
And decided to dry up ourselves by playing poker!
Mabel won quite a lot .and I lost!
Waited from 12 to 2.. when the rest of them reached..
And finally had lunch. Went back to the sea at 3pm..
huiying suggested a cake..and it was small and cute.
So sweet of them all. (:
Actally planned to cycle and bowling after that..
4pm.realised bags gone missing.. everyone terrified.
Tears were balancing within their eyes.
Went to police station.
Some went looking around in the park.
Its BIG.
Nothing found at last..
It’s a very tiring and sad day for all.
Maybe full of anger in our hearts too.
Blaming the thieves. I just cant understand. Why are there such ppl in the world..
Arrgh.

Rushed home to bathe and then meet parents with brother..
Went all the way to clementi for dinner..
All seafood..and it costs $250 plus.. so ex!!
But dinner today was most the most enjoyable part of the day..
They seemed to know im not in a good mood.
And my brother kept finding topics to make fun of me.
Hahas.. its very enjoyable.
Went home.. they sang song. I cut cake.
We took pics.
We had FUN!
But er ge going off friends buffet.. hahas..

Ok.. a very big thankyou to all my friends who wished me or celebrated with me and also my family members for EVERYTHING.
Thanks for all the hong baos and presents.
And so sorry.. cos unfortunate things happened too.. =(

I enjoyed being the baby in the family.
And I LOVE MELISSA WONG SHI MIN. (:
Not forgetting all my close pals too. <3.>
"im certain that i love all my friends more than they do"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home