Friday, May 18, 2007

hahas.. just read elaine's blog!
really .. i can really feel happy when she is happy..
i dont know why..
i've been waitin for this day since long ago..
finally.. the impossibles were turned into possibles.
its like.. shiok!!
wahahas~~
so everything is over..and starting afresh..
i really love my class..
ALOT!
^.^

the weather was cool..
standing on the balcony..makes mi think of commiting suicide..
makes mi think of that kuku aaron.oops.
thinking of my sucking results.. really disappointed my wonderful parents.
thats not what i want luhs..
what if i die?
will everything be settled as wad i expect?
heard they were comparing me with my brothers when they were dinnering ..
sians..
i suck.i really do.

suddenly remembered the ques d.t asked in class..
i dont even think im a gd friend can.
if im gd, i wont quarrel with any friends le..
yea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home