Wednesday, December 13, 2006

can anyone tell me..
why is there family problems in some families?
why is there unhappiness or difficulties out of a sudden?
and why are those so difficult to deal with?
someone teach me..how to.

im really really very touched when u tell me u love me alot.
i love u alot too..jus that i dont show.

i wanted to pour out to someone jus now after crying so much..
and i kept thinking bout elaine.
why isnt she at home?
and xinni isnt online.
vanessa isnt online.
timothy is busy.
hanting isnt online.
ziyi isnt online.
rachel isnt online.
lishyuan is working.
i really feel like crying out..

dun tag in my blog asking me to cheer up.
don tag asking me what happened.
don tag anything about this post.
i nid someone.
but no one is there.
maybe.. slowly..time after time..
i may prefer keeping things to myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home