Thursday, January 26, 2006

Todae…

Dunch noe wad happened to me…Im having a very bad headache…band practice.. not the right mood for the band prac todae..its becos of? i dunch noe…tmr is the performance…after the performance…have band prac…timothy is not going…he having tuition..and I oso don’t feel like going..help… Im always having the “don’t wanna go band” mindset… but eventually, I will still turn up..i oso don’t noe why. Okae.enough of this..

To LIHUA & ALL 2T1 JUNIORS.

Im sorry. I noe that I shouldn’t give u guys that shit attitude … jus don’t noe wad im thinking..i noe u guys are just joking…and I walked away is not becos of u guys..its also becos I don’t feel like talking.. im really sorry lahx. And I promise it wont happen again.. lihua.. im sorry. =)) maybe its becos of … sorry. This is confidential.i will tell u personally..and I think u can guess it without mi saying lahz… till here…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home