Sunday, January 15, 2006

finally finished ONE OF MY HOMEWORK.hahas.only one.chinese zuo ye.the rest..die le.tmr have chemistry test..and i didnt even revise!! how could i!!yep.today...yanling and xinni came to my house around one pm..we talked,we laughed,we played,we enjoy.haha =)) then we go meet elaine at heartland mall.we took two neoprints.[$20]. and we bought flowers for regina,sze hui,junxian,betty,mr aw,mr goh,jacko..hahas.total is $55.30($7.90 each)but,yanling paid for mr goh and mr aw's ones..and xinni paid for junxian and betty's.and i paid for the rest.=)so its [$23.80..] =) then i topped up my ezlink card. [$10] then met them at the cc hall lorr.after the concert...we waited for regina.and we went to bishan.ate at cafe cartel..duno wad the hell im thinking the whole dae...seems to be in lala land for quite long..=S sigh. we ate.and...didnt tok much lahz..

dc and huida went straight home after the concert..hey my dear cuz,IM SO SORRY..im really really sorry cos i didnt really entertain u guys.ya.im really trying to get out of lala land..but...hahas.perhaps im jus too tired.=) maybe only tired.and jus wanna slp. but we are mitting soon remember?hehes.we will talk till the 3rd morning..till the last minute,when we r on our own way home.=) try onli.haha.i may be too tired. hahas.and thanks for coming todae.=)



oh ya.yanling and i ate deli france in kovan before leaving.its
[$8.50] for mine.then i bought bubble tea! [$2.10] kae..then.after the concert we took a merz taxi to bishan while regi they all took a bus there.=)then after eating,timo and jy went home.. =X then ulric,regi,bert,me,xinni,yanling,elaine went to take neoprints.but guys excluded.haiz.hahas.then i spent [$20] on neoprints again. =) then xinni,mi,yanling,elaine,took a cab to our own destination.i passed [$10] to elaine.cos she stays the furthest.and she is the last one in the cab.and she dont have money left.and i felt so bad to leave bertrand alone!! really very bad.
so sorry bert... =( and regi!![really so fun going out with u!lets mit up again sis!heez =))]

total...$94.40! im officially bankrupt. =(

I'm Sorry... for all the mean things i have said.

I'm Sorry...For all the things i did or didn't do.

I'm Sorry...If I ever ignored YOU.

I'm Sorry... If I ever made you feel bad or put you down.

I'm Sorry...If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you..

I Luv You...Don't EVER forget that! Through bad times and good,I'll always be here for you

I'm Sorry...For everything wrong I've ever done

=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home