Wednesday, May 14, 2008

hello world! got back my results today.hmm. when did my results ever make me proud of myself? haha. never.fnn 26/100. im unfeeling to this sub right now. im glad. i passed my history. i have never passed history since ages. i think the last time i pass was when i was in sec 2. yeah.im very happy. 28/50! :D but im kinda disappointed . i failed my maths. i have never failed maths for so long . standard dropped like hell. social studies was atrocious. science was like.. abominable?physics was better than chem as expected.cos i love physics.but still failed.its quite shocking to see my poa grade. i got 70/100! special thanks to chao jun for teaching me! michelle for staying awake with me doing the sums till 3am! junyee too! :D now we got the results we wanted. hahas. however, im still gonna do better. :D actually . im rather disappointed with myself. for not practicing my maths,thinking that im good enough to handle. not studying hard enough for chemistry, cause whenever i study chem,i know i cant make it. not checking my physics paper before handing it up. if i did,i wouldnt have made stupido mistakes,and maybe get a passing mark or a higher failing mark! yep, so disappointed. but i didnt show.. i just dont wish to show. i know i will do better the next time round.
i believe i can. hanting, we gonna study together,right? (:and liyan, stay strong. we'll go through this together. just 4 more months. and we r done.
-experience is what you get when you cant achieve what you wanted -
i still cant adapt myself to having chinese timed pracs everyday. its EXTREMELY BORING. the more i hate chinese, the more i want to score well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home