Wednesday, April 02, 2008

last week, i promised myself to study hard for my coming F&N test.
and now, im beginning to give up again. did quite alot of maths today.. wait. let me think. is..very little but i took a long time. haha. thanks darren tan for teaching!! its not easy.haha! and i still need your help! :D my brain is full of vectors right now. i can link almost everything to vectors.
im tired.! feeeling so dead.
OOOO! i got demerit from MISS zhang yan today. and im not at all happy bout it. screw. zzz.
but whatever it is, i will try my best to scoreee well for chinese! so i wont have to seee her after mid year! its for the sake of myself. (:

tired tired. i think i should rest more. brothers are always not around. and the house is quiet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home