Wednesday, November 14, 2007

well,im finally back in touch with my bass clarinet.. but my mouth was really darn painful today..so had difficulty playing during full band practice. went to bishan haagen dazs .. decided to try chocolate fondue.. kns. $47.. my heart bleeds when the chocolate drips..wth am i talking about.well,HEARTACHE,WHAT ELSE! i gonna buy some facial products with xinni and maybe lishyuan.. but it gonna cost a bomb.. so, my plan,officially starts now. save as much as i can. and,buy the things im craving for.. instead of spending my parents money all the time.. and i even promised them that i will treat them haagen dazs when ive got my pay.. WELL,melissa,dont worry,i didnt forget our thai express!(:


ps,should i go for class bbq or work and home to sleep on this saturday? ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home