Sunday, October 14, 2007

aw aw aw...
im staying at home like a bird being enclosed in a cage.. ):


im beginning to love the life im living now.. really.
with my supportive,funny and caring family.
with my wonderful cousins..
with my fabulous friends...
with my fantastic good old friend,MEL.
with my wonderful god sis/bros..
with everything right now.
mentioning bout all these,money dont have to exist.

gentson,it has been long not recieving your tag since my tagboard has been removed.but hope you and qingbin coping well for your big Os.. (:

more bball games!. badminton. hotairballoon. escape. snowcity. kites. shoppings. sentosa. skyrides and cablecars. KL trip with band! ((:

tops and bottoms. earrings. necklaces. footwear. manicure. pedicure. facial. bags. spectacles. HANdphone. handphone accessory from GIFTANAME. TV. SCV. (((:

Thaiexpress!

my CRAVINGGS. (:

but.. i need to have a job in order to get everything im craving for..

or i will just skip meals here and there. money kills.! hahahas.

i wish to spend equal time with family and friends.
im beginning to love red..especially within these 100 days. zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home