Friday, August 31, 2007






TADA,world,
im back to post!
im so so SO EXTREMELY HAPPY!
finally bought hamster with huiying!!!
she bought normal winter white and i bought pearl white..
its so so so so cute and lovely! oh ya,the colour..
hers is black,mine is white. HAHAS. so what are you thinking bout now?
no racism pls. haas!

went back home feeling god damn happy,
i've got a new friend,dumbdumb!!
so small in size right now..
but i feel that its so so lonely and isolated in the big big cage!
so....,i gonna save up and buy a companion for her!! ^.^
oh ya,THANKS A MILLION TO BENJAMIN ANG FU CHENG, for giving me $25 just for buying the hamster! THANKS ALOT,BUDDY! LOVE LOVES.((((:

although there are many many things that im unhappy about now, the arrival of the baby hamster made me forget them all and has already overtaken the unhappiness!!! weee~

ok.. really wanna thank my parents for allowing me to have hamsters at home..
cos actually,they say,last time many hamsters died under me,and its very cruel..
but. that doesnt mean i ill treat them ok.. dont ever tell me living things dont die?
hahahas. i guess my brother will like the ham too!~!!

ok.enough of this,i really want to do something for my parents, like scoring well for exams,making them feel happy and all.. cos i know the stress they are handling everyday due to overloading of work, family problems,and everything else and i dont want them to worry bout me.

got back all our test papers this term, i realised i have been doing well. not in the case that i scored A1 for every test.but at least, better than the previous,and at least,A PASS, except for science and humanities. ((:
im shocked to score quite well for poa also,as im always get border marks.((:
for chinese,im also so so shocked to get 31/50 when only 11 ppl passed in the class.but, no matter what,i still DONT LIKE chinese. ((:

hm. although i know that something is lacking betweeen me and my friends, but i still dont intend to do anything bout it..im doing certain things behind their back to help.ahas.but only no one knows bout it.credibility doesnt matter. i admit,im feeling extremely terrible and uncomfortable. but its ok. cos its only me who is suffering.. and the reason is,because,they are my friends in the inner part of the circle, where theres something which dont have to be shown,called LOVE.((:

im still considering if i should go malaysia tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home