Sunday, April 01, 2007

sports day was on friday! and it was fun..? lols..
hm..it was also hanting's bday!! went to bishan for dinner..
then talked till around 9 plus! hahas..so late lor..
went home..then was very very tired!!

had band prac on saturday..
it ended around 4.. then went to find daddy downstairs!
ass lor!!
wong tong liew talked so much to my dad!!
and all crapz!!
"u r so confident when talking..but what happened to your written work?"
screw u !
cos i have such a wonderful teacher!! thats why.
i dont care! i gonna prove that she is wrong.! i will!!
she even told my dad that im very talkative in class! my mum gave birth to me with my mouth on my face for me to TALK,EAT!
and i dont remember being talkative in your class..i only remembered sleeping in your class..
cos your lessons are so INTERESTING!!
arrgh.i dont blame u! for saying all those things.. or complaining to my dad.
parents meeting is meant to be like that..
but i will just twist the facts.
wait and see.!

went to xinni's house...
thanks..for the dinner,and the wonderful almond drink..
which cured my sore throat!!
thanks so much. =D
went to chekying's house to wait for her after that..lols..
then we walked to the park where the band is performing..
the band sounds good.
helped mr chew and mr masree buy mac..
then we sat there to watch the performances..
shall not comment.! =D
when we all left the park,we pei xinni to her house there..
then chekying accompanied mi until 9.30..
cos alvin they all said they coming within 15 minutes..
then until 9.30 also havent come yet!! then waited for darren so long..
they all also havent come bck..
so i left at last lohx.hahas..
anyway HAPPY BDAY WANGWEI! <3.

stayed at home today..
didnt want to go for dinner with my parents..
cos im feeling weak all over..and a little sick.
therefor,they came bck to cook for me!<3.
okays.think i shall blog till here..
i miss aunty!!

APRIL FOOL TO ALL.hehes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home