Monday, March 20, 2006

hm.i guess nth went wrong todae..allan,hanting,minghao,ivan..walked past my class for 5 times todaee i think..the guys in my class are like..noe them so well liao..l.o.l... anyway..time table changed.i didnt hand up POA..[supposed to be handed in by 5pm todaee]didnt hand up my eng holidae hw and test correction by todae oso.. die.tmr got f/n test.on vitamins!! there are lots for mee to learn sia..and i have to complete my poa and eng works...!! tomoro have band..heard that mr chew and mr masree wont be there? haha.guess wads on my mind.!
no!NO! U R WRONG.haha.IM NOT thinking of skipping band prac!! jus wanna go other section homegrounds for sectionals.. =X hahaz..hmmm..guess wad? im now waiting for a idiotic tuition teacher again~ ok.i shall not say bout this.
i am listening to a song..tong hua
and fer some ppl.pls la..whu wan snatch your bf? alamak..u yourself make your bf wanna leave u.now oni ask one ques..u come say us..idiot la..tmd.u r so damn unreasonable..
anyway.i wanna end here liaoz.going to do my hw.~ tatas`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home