Friday, February 17, 2006

many things happened.many things are happening..many things will be happening..im so darn confused right now..don noe wad to think..wanted to study..but don have the mood to..now waiting for tuition..wanted to tidy up my room..but im lazy..wanted to sleep..but i have to wait for the tuition..i don feel like living sometimes..haha..and i despise people whu have no thinking minds of their own..im not sure if im one of them.i jus look down on them..ppl say wad,they will follow.of cos..i don like my frens to qian jiu mi..means give in to me..really don like..for example..if i wan to go jurong..i asked my frens wan go with me anot..then i don wan them to go jus becos they are afraid of mi being angry.hahas.i think that is so stupid..i like them to do things on their own wish..and sometimes,i really don mind going home or anywhere alone..i jus don like my frens to be left out..=Dreason is..they are my frens. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home